Under Observation Manaburn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Under Observation Manaburn

2 other BLM/WHMs needed with all -ga spells up to that level. I have enough seals for 6 runs and I'm willing to split the winnings. Interested Dara? I'll try and get Apathye in as he seems to get lucky with the PCC.

I need gil fast as everything I need is rocketing back up in price.

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
    2 other BLM/WHMs needed with all -ga spells up to that level. I have enough seals for 6 runs and I'm willing to split the winnings. Interested Dara? I'll try and get Apathye in as he seems to get lucky with the PCC.

I need gil fast as everything I need is rocketing back up in price.
    I need to get myself stonega II first and I think thats still around 200k ;_;

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
      I need to get myself stonega II first and I think thats still around 200k ;_;
      Same here... FOR ****S SAKE!!!!!!! :angry:

Comment

http://www.ffxiah.com/item.php?id=4798&sid=26

Still, I guess that is more than you have at this time. Centurio is rarely camped tho and you could easy solo as BLM I think.

Edit: This was meant for Daragon btw :/
        Last edited by C'; 19-02-2007, 09:38.

Comment

Seems to have lowered by 100k according to ffxiah, so its not TOO bad now.

Comment

Yeah - c'mon Dara. Fancy camping him one night this week? I need a Shaman's Cloak too.

I could have bought that (Stonega II) last night (or one of the remaining two staves I need) but spent 50k on DRK. Thanks for offering to lend me your Spike Necklace Dara, but I went and bought one as it's something I'll share over jobs and characters forever.

Centurio drops tons of **** I need. I wouldn't mind camping him any chance I get tbh.
            Last edited by dataDave; 19-02-2007, 09:43.

Comment

Fallows, just interested but why do you say things are shooting back up in price? Everything I seem to look at keeps getting lower and lower.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                Fallows, just interested but why do you say things are shooting back up in price? Everything I seem to look at keeps getting lower and lower.
                I have a list here at work of all my WHM+BLM wants for lvls 50-60. When I originally wrote it out (two weeks ago) everything added up to the 2mil mark... Now it's more like 2.6mil if I include all the staves I've bought since then. The main things I have my eye on are the Penitent's Rope and Sapient cape, nothing seems to stop their prices from fluctuating 100k at a time either way - I suppose that's always the case with saught after gear.

The CoP static is pressuring me to lvl BLM now. We have a march break planned as Bevan and co. have real life things to sort out in that time. When they get back I'm going to be expected to be at least lvl60.

I need DRK lvl 40 for Diabolos a week on Sunday as well. It should be good fun seeing how that pans out. I can't wait to don my Iron Musketeers' Armet - and I'm hoping Tickle has some decent 40cap stuff I can borrow for the fight. ;p
                Last edited by dataDave; 19-02-2007, 09:50.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
                  Yeah - c'mon Dara. Fancy camping him one night this week? I need a Shaman's Cloak too.

I could have bought that (Stonega II) last night (or one of the remaining two staves I need) but spent 50k on DRK. Thanks for offering to lend me your Spike Necklace Dara, but I went and bought one as it's something I'll share over jobs and characters forever.

Centurio drops tons of **** I need. I wouldn't mind camping him any chance I get tbh.
                  Yea, I wouldn't mind helping you camp him, I don't need the cloak myself but I think he drops quake as well as stonega II (both of which I have a need for) which we can decide how to distribute them if and when they drop.
                  Tomorrow or Wednesday would probably be best this week as I'm in London from Thursday up until Saturday evening.

Comment

Tuesday is maintenance pretty much all day so can we make it Wednesday? We can have fun with lotting the drops initially although I don't reckon we should leave until we get all five of what we're after (1xSC, 2x Quake, 2xStonegaII). I'll come as WHM for teh cures/haste. What's the respawn timer on him like? Should be fun. Wiki says he drops Stonega III as well which might be worth getting whilst we're there.

I've got Crisp_Rapper visiting from Sunday-Monday/early Tuesday as we're both going to those gigs in Manchester so I'm probably not going to be around much during that time... perhaps only for a bit of DRK exp.

We'll deffo have to get this BCNM fixed as soon as after we sort out Centurio. I'll speak to Apa to see if he can make it. If not perhaps Maria could join us? ie: maria herself. ;p
                    Last edited by dataDave; 19-02-2007, 11:31.

Comment

Respawn time apparently can be between 2 and 5 hours @_@

Comment

LOLz. Well, I have a lot of patience when it concerns sorting out either of my two main jobs so I'm prepared to stay in that zone as long as necessary. How about yourself? I know you have other things you're working on.

I can see us getting 3/4 SC drops trying for a full set of spells. ><

Comment

Are you able to camp this some time this week/weekend Dara?

Drops mean spells and spells mean BCNM and BCNM means gil... if we're lucky enough to get a PCC.

Comment

I can probably do early evening Saturday or most of Sunday if this thats any good for you?

Comment

Fully spelled up here but a bit down on levels for this one right now.

Could be interested in a look I know drop rates are low mind, think Meric / Saerik were 1/32 on this.
                              Last edited by Tsingtao; 22-02-2007, 07:34.

Comment

Working...
                              X