Pearl Jam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pearl Jam

The mighty Pearl Jam play a gig in London in May, tickets go on sale 9.00am Friday morning.

Jeez, I didn't know they were still going....

Comment

Shame on you, they had an album out last year and headlined Leeds/Reading in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
        The mighty Pearl Jam play a gig in London in May, tickets go on sale 9.00am Friday morning.
        Whose selling them?

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
          Shame on you, they had an album out last year and headlined Leeds/Reading in the summer.
          That album was such a disappointment IMO

Comment

Cheers for the heads up, i knew they were playing but didn't know when the tix were available for non-ten club members.

Missed them in 2000 and at reading, im not missing this for anything

The last album was good, imo, it seems like they have their musical mojo back, i thought they were done for after Binaural, but they're getting back to their Yield heyday (because Ten/VS 2.0 is NOT gonna happen....)

Comment

Well, after 45 mins of searching, its either £40 a ticket for the nose bleeds, or £181 for the floor, i remember now why i don't see big groups

I love PJ, but **** THAT...!

il keep looking...

Comment

They need to bring out some really terrible albums so that I can actually get a ticket for one of there shows again. Seen them twice and been a massive fan since day one Man I loved the early 90's

Comment

i'm stuck there mate

Been a fan since No Code (was about 8 when Ten came out) got scammed out of tickets for the 2000 manc show and couldnt get to reading/leeds due to saving for a holiday to India, now tickets are available, its SO gutting that its just the one show this time round...

Hopefully they'll add another date or release the fan club seats on my watch

Comment

The last time they played that gig in central the only tickets I could find were ?500 - ITS INSANE!!!! Love a few tracks of the new album but it didn't effect me as much as their other stuff - have you heard their cover of The Who track 'Love Reign O'er Me'? Its currently playing on myspace if you fancy a listen!!

Steve Tothill (tothill)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

Comment

They need to bring out some really terrible albums so that I can actually get a ticket for one of there shows again.
                      Indeed. £100 odd quid for a ticket is outlandish. They did a 'comeback' gig on Jools Holland a few months back, first TV show in years I think.
                      3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

The floor tickets are for fan club members only I believe. I got two tickets this morning from ticketmaster, 40 notes each, which sadly seems to be the going rate for big bands these days. This will be the fifth time I have seen the boys. They were unbelievably good at Leeds.

Comment

OOF now theres a blast from the past. TBH I don't think they've beaten their debut album. Jeremy, Black, Evenflow, Alive... superb. And I have a soft spot for Oceans. Dunno why, maybe the drumming and effects. I enjoyed Vs (rearviewmirror in particular) but haven't really appreciated the stuff since then as much.

This gig sounds like a doozy, despite the price.

Comment

Any idea where i can get tickets?

Don't mind shelling out?

No bother - Sorted.
                            Last edited by Pavey; 02-02-2007, 22:13.

Comment

If anyone fails to get a ticket, i have a "best of Pearl Jam" karaoke CD-G, so just head round mine and I will belt a few tunes out for you. I do a particularly good "Better Man" and "Local Woman Behind The Counter" or whatever it is called.

Comment

Working...
                              X