Nice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice!

We can now discuss particular stuffs! Who came up with this idea then?

I tried logging onto the LS community today but POL wouldn't give me my details without my reg codes which is strange, and slightly worrying. They wouldn't even forward my POL codes to my registered email address eventhough I'd been ID'd and know my login password.

I get the feeling if I lost all my details (namely my instruction booklet with retail reg codes in) and bought the PC version I wouldn't be able to carry my info across.

I'll rename this into a POL issues thread at some point to deter spammage.
    Last edited by dataDave; 05-10-2006, 12:18.

You have DJ to thank for this.

Awesome stuff ^_^

Comment

Well i hope you guys like it

Hope this will make things eaiser to organise and things wont get lost in the single thread

We get to stay at NTSC-UK tooo ^^
      Last edited by djtickle; 05-10-2006, 14:32.

Comment

great idea as questions do get lost in the main thread. Thank you.

Comment

Yup top work from DJ, from suggestion on MSN to reality in a little under 24 hours.

Top work Dark Knight Fella!

Comment

SOrry to hijack here a little guys, Im thinking of getting into online FF, how much are the sub fees and is it too late to get involved i.e how long do you think the game will last for online?

Comment

There's still pletny of time, I see this running for years yet. The most recent expansion was only released around March this year!

Sub fees I think mine are ?12 per month but I have 8 characters on my account, most mules (storage chars) and my main Tsingtao. I think for one char you're looking at about ?8.

If you decided to join request a world pass here and we can get you onto Seraph to play with the rest of us. FFXI by the way is crack, come join our addiction.

Comment

Mate you wont regret getting this game. Its ?8.99 per month for me on xbox360 UK version.

Good thing about FF is that no matter when you start your never to late ^^

Let us know if you pick it up and we will get you a world pass as Tsing said

Comment

There are quite a few of us starting new jobs or (in my case) using multiple characters so GET IN THERE!1

Comment

Thanks for the advice, I'll let you know as soon as I get a copy. The pal version is not region free I cant see it on region free list- is that right?.

If so I'll need to order from vg+.

Comment

Sadley mate looks like the PAL verions isnt Region free as is any of the versions. :/

This is a pretty good updated list

This is a list of all Xbox 360 games and their region compatibility. † Multi-player will only work with the same region as the game. *** The Polish version of Grand Theft Auto V works on all consoles. ** Korean Version of BioShock will ONLY run on NTSC-J consoles, however, the Japanese Version will run on PAL consoles! †† Outland + From Dust + Beyond Good & Evil HD pack. Polish version tested, playable in English.

Btw just incase you didnt know you can play this game on any platform and still join us. I play on both PC and Xbox360 at no extra cost.

E.g I bought the PAL 360 Version and registered my codes etc and created my login.

I also have the media for the PC version so i install aned bob in my log in details and i can play Same if you have the PS2 version also.

Just incase you thought u were ristricted to the 360 version. As to play with ease you would need to pick up a USB keyboard for your 360.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo-V6
                        Thanks for the advice, I'll let you know as soon as I get a copy. The pal version is not region free I cant see it on region free list- is that right?.

If so I'll need to order from vg+.
                        Sorry pal, I don't know anything about region compatability.

Make sure we get you a worldpass when you're sorted. Give me a call on 'dataDave' over live when you get sorted.

Also, you might want to get into the pre-character creation hype by doing a bit of Race research on http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/index.php/Main_Page

If you get the Race/City combination correct you start of with a bonus ring that will help you through lvls 10-14.

I can show you how to get relatively rich for lvls 1-20 in good time as well with some basic crafts. Believe me though, it won't work past lvl30 I got to lvl40 and nearly gave up. D: I'm actually **** at making gil and need to find out a way of making 100k in a day. Right now I'm making 50k a day with my hours worth of farming which adds up nicely although I need to take breaks from levelling for up to 2 weeks at a time if I don't want to carry on with **** gear or without my required spells. That's probably a good thing as you're always up to date with quests in the meantime.

Comment

This game sounds to have a huge amount of depth already!, what platform would you all say is the best?.

Im thinking PC due to keyboard , its either 360 or PC for me as I have slim PS2 so no hd compatibility.

Comment

tbh mate if you have a good pc its prob worth picking up on PC as you wouldnt have to buy a keyboard then for your 360. But then if you have ur xbox 360 in your front room on your nice TV then it might be worth gettin that version.

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/1809...I/Product.html - Game with the 2 old expansions.

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/9223...k/Product.html - New expansion

?22 quid all in is pretty good.

Just a quick note, if you buy the 360 version u get all the expansions included.

Also if you go for the PC version you can always pick up the 360 version and use your account on that at a later date. Or even if you know sombody with the media just install it on ur xbox and thats it you wouldnt need it again... You have bought your lience so dunno if there are any rules against that.
                            Last edited by djtickle; 06-10-2006, 12:17.

Comment

This is what I NEED if I don't want to look liek t3 n00b...

3.5 million gil admission fee.

Comment

Working...
                              X