Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Risingsundigitalmedia.com: a few questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Risingsundigitalmedia.com: a few questions.

Just placed an order with them, and was wondering what their delivery time is like, and who they send the stuff with? couldn't find any information on the site.

Cheers.

I've not personally ordered anything from them but the guy that runs it was a regular on the edge forum... pmelon was his username.
    From what I gather he's a very trust worthy guy and loads of people ordered stuff from him and got their goods very quickly. Can't really answer your question though unfortunately... just thought I'd put in a good word based on what i've heard.
    I've got Zelda on pre-order from him anyway so I'll find out soon enough.

Comment

I've ordered from them/him (pmelon) before and the guy is 101% trust-worthy. He has always sent stuff to me by recorded delivery, and it's always arrived next-day.

I trust him so much, my TWW (+Bonus Disk) order is with him

Comment

Ive bought a couple of times- once of pmelon on the edge forum, and once from RSDM. it is the best UK importer bar none imo. Its definitely the cheapest, emails get replied to, and games get dispatched quickly. Im going to buy everything from here in the future

Comment

Cheers fellas. I'd just never heard of the dude til it was recommended in the forum a few days back. It should hopefully be here tomorrow or Saturday, then I can enjoy WE6 goodness on my cube. Is everything free shipping from there?

Comment

Whats the URL then?

I cant seem to get www.risingsundigitalmedia.com to work ??

Comment

That is the right address Kamaran, maybe its just down at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by kamaran
                Whats the URL then?

I cant seem to get www.risingsundigitalmedia.com to work ??
                Works for me.

Comment

This guy is by far the best UK based importer. His prices are good, his delivery time is the quickest than anyone else I know (normally get the game 2-3 days after the US launch) and he is really helpful.

Comment

Yep, I bought my US cube from him. Very good service.

Comment

You can try: www.rsdm.co.uk if the other one does not work for you! It is quicker as well...

He's a good guy, really helpful. I've never had any problems. King Cube is o.k. if you REALLY don't want to use Pmelon!

Comment

Working...
                      X