Hotel Babylon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hotel Babylon

Good wasn't it? Witty and charming. As good as the new US Drama. Gonna make an extra effort to watch this every Thursday.

The music reminded me of Space Channel 5. And Tamzin Outhwaite is getting fitter as she gets older.

It wasn't great but it was different to anything else I've seen. Will reserve judgement till I've seen a couple more. Wish I'd seen what the consierge(?) had

Comment

Has Dexter Fletcher in it

My new hobby is Dexter spotting, seems he turns up in all sorts of places these days.

Comment

Sorry to drag this thread up again but I felt like saying how every time I watch it, I think the music sounds like it wouldn't be out of place in a Ridge Racer game. So I did a search to see if anyone was talking about this show and what should come up but this thread, and this comment.

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
        The music reminded me of Space Channel 5.

Love the show... shame this coming week is the last of the series though.

Comment

Haha, I still watch this (yet to see the latest ep but have it recorded).

This thread kind of died a death, quickly!

Not a quirky as it originally was obviously but still good throwaway TV.

Comment

New series tonight folks - don't forget

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
              New series tonight folks - don't forget
              Yeah, what I said back then... Episode 1 of a new series just finishing.

And when I say spank me with a broom and call me Joseph Stalin, I'm sure I speak for all of us

Comment

Working...
              X