Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone used/got one of the PS2 LCD screens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone used/got one of the PS2 LCD screens?

This - http://www.playserver1.com/play247.a...2&title=111941

I'm assuming it would work with NTSC signals - apparenty it has an input so can be used with other devices - but does it draw power from the PS2 or does it just clip on the back - could I just plug in my VHS into it and use it whilst the PS2 is powerless?

If it's true RGB, you'll be able to use any type of signal on it I should think.
    And yup, if it has A/V (RCA) inputs you'll be able to hook up a VCR to it.
    Most VCRs shipped in Europe have SCART outputs instead of RCA outs (they tend to only have RCA in) so you'll need to buy an adaptor (Maplin do them).

Comment

Im not sure about that but i used to have one from my gc and it piggy backs the power that goes into the console so it had to be on i think(although i never tried plugging anything else in it).
      I imagine all of them will be about the same no matter which console so it will probably do the same,Im not 100% but i doubt it will be any differnt.

Comment

sounds good, I only really want it as a second monitor - so I can have TV on it whilst I'm playing Rollercoaster Tycoon or similar games on the main screen - ?90 is a decent price for a 7.2inch screen might give it a go.

Comment

If you do let us know how u get on, im interested in one of these babies!

Comment

Working...
          X