Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how long does EMS shipping usually take from Japan? PSP grief!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how long does EMS shipping usually take from Japan? PSP grief!

so my psp was shipped by my ebay seller on the 27th, and was on a flight from Narita airport at 13:26 yesterday afternoon. The thing is, since then the status of my package hasnt changed on both EMS's and parcel forces' websites.
    I'm just wondering is this kind of 'left in the dark' -ness usual, and am I worrying over nothing? Or is this slightly concerning, considering it got on a flight over 24hrs ago? I hope I'm worrying over nothing.

Did anyone else have their PSP's sent using ems, and if so, what kind of time did it take from shipping to arrival?

I got my DS delivered via EMS a few weeks back and it went into a 3 day black-hole after leaving the states!!! Eventually parcel-farce started updating things when I checked the tracking number on their site...... be patient, it's probs nuffin to worry about! 8)

My DS in total took 5 days to arrive

Comment

''

I'm in exactly the same situation man, shipped from tokyo airport on the 27th and, according to both tracker websites, hasn't arrivied in the UK yet.

The posts by polygon_monkey make me confident of a nice suprise reasonably soon though!

Comment

i had the same situationwith my psp. the tracking information was not updated. i received the package even though the site said it hadnt arrived in the country. dont worry about it too much.

Comment

My EMS tracking still just says flying on the 24th.

However : http://mypropaganda.co.uk/crap/psp4.jpg

Comment

IM my experience 5 working days from hong kong to scotland.

My only suggestion your parcels have been caught up in the xmas back log

Comment

Patience guys. The EMS traker gets updated by Parcel Force in the UK.

Normally EMS is 3 to 4 days from Japan and very efficient. If you chjeck tomorrow it might almost at your door!

Comment

Oh no it's the first day after two bank holidays and christmas when Parcel Farce aren't working and it's stuck in a backlog of stuff and will probably get dealt with in a few days but I'm whining about it because I haven't got my PSP because I'm an impatient little 2 year old. :P

Learn zen and the art of patience...

Comment

Its not patience that I lack. I've plenty of that. It was more the fact that my hugely overpriced piece of hardware had seemingly dissapeared off the face of the earth.

Chill...

Comment

Dave - How much and who was the seller ? Got some bidding going on myself and wondering if your guy has more to sell !!

Comment

Originally posted by MD
                      Oh no it's the first day after two bank holidays and christmas when Parcel Farce aren't working and it's stuck in a backlog of stuff and will probably get dealt with in a few days but I'm whining about it because I haven't got my PSP because I'm an impatient little 2 year old. :P

Learn zen and the art of patience...
                      Learn the art of reading comprehension and you'd see that people are worried about the fact that the plane clearly landed in the UK a few days ago yet the package is not recorded as arriving in the UK.

I assume the packages haven't been lost and other people's experience seems to point to the EMS tracking system being rather useless. Why issue a tracking number if they are not going to update the status along the way?

Comment

Yoshi heres the auction I won. Was pleased with the price at the time, and if he's selling anymore they will probably be going for a bit less now.

Btw fire me matey, check your tracking status again dude. Mine arrived at the international hub (heathrow) at 11:12 this morning.

If our packages were on a similar flight, then your status should have changed too. Heres hoping they get them sent to our local depots tomorrow, and maybe a saturday delivery is on the cards?

Anyway mate, keep me posted on your parcels status, and I'll do the same.

Comment

Oh man, mine has still not been updated. The packages are pretty high priority as I gather so you may get yours tomorrow?

If not then it'll probably won't be on Saturday, Sunday, Monday or Tuesday due to the fact it's new year and that it falls on a weekend.

Comment

Oh yeah, crap. I haven't got much hope of it being delivered tomorrow, so its next week now I guess. Bollocks

Comment

My PSP got posted on the 27th as well but still a no show.

How the hell do you track it.

only seems to allow UK tracking.

Comment

Working...
                              X