PriestJPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PriestJPN

In Tokuda's absence, I utilised Pete's services and like Tokuda's, there's no complaints from me.

Great Communication. Good Prices. Neatly Packed. Didn't get hit for Customs either, which I thought I might've done given the size of the package.

Highly Recommended.

Bought Taiko No Tatsujin off Pete. Great communication and packaging and a bloody good price. Added bonus of no customs either.

Highly recommended.

Comment

I sold one of my n64 games to Pete and the deal went through with no hassle of any kind.

Would trade with Pete again.

PaulMK

Comment

Thanks Pete!

Me' Soul Calibur 2, PN03 and Taiko no Tatsujin Doki turned up this morning.

Top service as usual

Comment

I can only praise the guy! I bought SC2, PN03 and the SC2 hori stick off him with absolutley no probs at all. All my emails were replied to within a day and everything came well packaged, with no customs and on time. Hopefully I'll be buying again pretty soon

Comment

Excellent service from a top guy
            Bought a few Jap GBA games off Pete and he sent them super quick and even put major effort in to track one of them down.
            Quality to trade with and I will buy from him again.
            Ta mate

Comment

I recently purchased the most beautiful thing in the world off Pete.

A Ltd Edition Silver PS2.

All i can say is that his service and standards are excellent. He kept me constantly uptodate with emails and was always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend him.

Thanks Pete.

Comment

Bought a GBA Player from Pete. I away worried it wouldn't arrive before I went away on holiday. Those fears were unfounded though, it arrived a mere two days after he posted it from Japan .

Fantastic service m8, thanks .

Comment

Pete's a top guy and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending his services.

Communication was excellent and he kept me constantly informed, there were no customs charges and the condition of item exceeded expectations.....

Thanks a lot m8

Comment

Bought Saturn Battle Garrega off Pete. Fast delivery and item was as stated.

Cheers -

bcass

Comment

Bought a Silver PS2 and DoDonPachi, and both arrived in an incredibly speedy time, with fast and friendly communication - well recommended!

Comment

Superb. Pete found some Saturn Twinstick~>DC adaptors that I'd been after for a while and had requested in the 'wanted' forum. Not only that, but he then contacted me to say that he'd found a cheaper pair than originally quoted. The transaction went through smoothly and the items arrived very quickly. No complaints whatsoever, an absolute star from start to finish and his communications are always informative and friendly. Highly recommended.

Thanks.

Jay

Comment

Bought some Dodonpachi posters off Pete. What can I say? Ffantastic communications, kept me updated all the time. Fantastically packaged also, will trade again

Comment

Great seller

Comment

bought a dc link cable and a gba sp headphone adaptor, all went well.

good stuff

Comment

Working...
                              X