SNES RPG a plenty on Ebay UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SNES RPG a plenty on Ebay UK

Just had a quick look on ebay there and after checking snes games for a a few months to add to my collection there is now loads of highly collectible titles all on at the same time.

Just like buses, none for ages then 3 at once. is there some sort of conspiracy . Also some of the starting prices are unbelievable. One gut is asking for a buy it now price for us FF3 at ?200.

Plus with it being January I thought thngs would taper off a bit, the selction now is actually better than what was on offer at xmas.

Ebay never ceases to amaze me unfortunately

Link: http://listings.ebay.co.uk/plistings....html?from=R11

Stone me - what an utter rip off!

Comment

Oooh brand new final fantasy 3 for only ?200, what a bargain

Brand new my ass if it was brand new it would be sealed & for BIN of ?200 id damn well expect it sealed.

I also had to laugh at the ?100 super mario rpg with the maual that was creased to f*ck.

Been going right off ebay as of recent. Yahoo japan is where its at.

Comment

You got a link for Yahoo japan auctions?

Comment

Yeah use rinkya www.rinkya.com you can then search yahoo japans auctions in english

Comment

I love the snes. Ive got ff3, chron trigger, mario rpg, bof2, illusion of gaia and earthbound.

I can't imagine ever selling them. I sometimes wonder if I ever will get rid of my collection, I imagine I will at some stage. ****, I'll be so rich when I do.

Comment

Incidentally, I always see these FF3s for sale with that plastic dust cover thing for the bottom of the cartridge.

I never got one with mine when I originally bought it new - I presumed none of them came with one. Am I right with that assumption?

Comment

I remember getting a dust cover with FFII(IV) but no, I didn't get one with III(VI) and I got it the day it came out.

Wil

Comment

Is it just me or have game prices come down quite a bit as of late in EBay..? My mate is selling Tactics Ogre: KOL and it's currently at 1p or something, with another on by someone else going for ?9.97...

I remember this being at least ?25 a couple of months back...

Comment

There are so many pirates ok TOKOL floating around most people realised they were getting stung..I did :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Wil
                      I remember getting a dust cover with FFII(IV) but no, I didn't get one with III(VI) and I got it the day it came out.
                      I remember getting it as a Christmas present in 1994 from our local import shop back in the time when it was custom for them to rip you off.

I still have the receipt for mine - ?70!

How much did you pay for yours?

Comment

There is a reason for the sheer number of overpriced 'rarities' on eBay. They had a free listings day a week or so ago. Hence people will put things on at ridiculous prices in the hope that some idiot will be stupid enough to buy it. And if it doesn't sell it hasn't cost them anything.

Comment

Working...
                        X