Head Over Heels remake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Head Over Heels remake

I saw this on Insert Credits news page, and its well worth looking into especially as if like me you rated the original Head Over Heels as being one of the Spectrums finest games. Its been remade, and is available freeware by following the link below -

Enjoy

Cheers for this Marcus

I can't get over how beautiful it looks!!

Please someone do a remake of Batman (the one with the same isometric look as Head Over Heels)

Comment

cheers for that, excellent.

I wonder if Bernie and Jon will ever get around to making another isometric adventure?
      Imagine it on a next gen system, the possibilities.
      I quite like the charatcers switching elements, so perhaps a new iso with a bit of lost vikings thrown in.

On another Drummond and Ritman note, the other week I finely got hold of "Monster Max" for ?3, cart only, for the B/W GB.

If anyone out there likes head over heals, I highly recomend you pick up "Monster Max", it was the last game they made I believe, and excellent if you like isometric adventures and need to get one last fix.
      Portable on GB, easy to see screen, and passord system, coupled with rhyming and surrealism make it a retro winner.

When asked, they actually said it was their favourite of all the games they mhad made. (GamesTM issue 8 interview)

Comment

The Music doesn't really suit the game as much as the original did... ^_^; Still it's a very nice remake. ^_^ Although not as different as the original...

Still from the same site you should download the Klass of 99, Skool Daze remake which is completely different from the original. ^_^

Comment

Superb. Thanks for the link Marcus.

Between this and the Star Control 2 3DO to PC port I've now got plenty of retro action to keep me busy over Christmas. Excellent.

Comment

Absolutely amazing. What a great remake. Kudos to all the folks at retrospec.

Comment

Originally posted by otaku84
              On another Drummond and Ritman note, the other week I finely got hold of "Monster Max" for ?3, cart only, for the B/W GB.
              Found a complete copy of this in CEX about 3 years ago for ?10. One of the best purchases I've made, damn fine game

Sadly rather hard to get hold of in general though it appears...
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Frankly that is amazing.
                I was expecting just an emulator with the old Amstrad graphics but these guys have re made it.

Simply brilliant and thankfully Mac compatible.

Comment

Maybe it is not so like you think in my opion.

Comment

Working...
                  X