Foreign football 2013-14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foreign football 2013-14

Watching Real Madrid vs Betis tonight. Betis just went 1-0 up and should have been 2-0 moments later. Forget Bale, Real, you need to buy some defenders

And Barca starting off with a 7-0 win. Just two for Messi.

They've scored at least once in their last 57 league games now.

Comment

Only two? Lazy sod.

Real Madrid have finally taken the lead with four minutes left. Betis have done really well, but couldn't quite hold out.

Comment

Serie A back today! Samp vs Juve on the telly tonight. Poor start to the season for Milan, lost to Verona earlier on, good old Luca Toni still banging in the goals.

Comment

No more Serie A for me now it's on BT

Comment

Nobody should be denied their Italian football bangers

I'm watching Fiorentina vs Catania tonight (I suspect I'm in the minority!) and it's great to see Giuseppe Rossi back playing and getting a goal after all his injuries.

Comment

One and a quarter matches into the Serie A weekend and there have been as many goals so far as in the six Premier League matches. Good match between Juve and Lazio, 2-1 at the moment.

Comment

Watching Milan vs Cagliari (2-1) and switched over to Valencia vs Barca during the half time break in time to see a couple of Messi goals and an amazing overhead kick from Spurs old boy Heldar Postiga. Good timing

Comment

Watching the debut of Bale for Real Madrid tonight. Thus far it's been all Villarreal and they just went deservedly 1-0 up. Not a great re-debut for Kaka at Milan tonight either, 2-0 down to Torino.

Well done Gareth, 1-1
                  Last edited by EJG1980; 14-09-2013, 20:41.

Comment

Madrid looking a little better in the second half. Still looking disjointed though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran76 View Post
                      Madrid looking a little better in the second half. Still looking disjointed though.
                      That miss just now by the Villarreal left back....... open goal

Comment

Well funny. I think someone will get sent off soon. Few mistimed tackles flying around.
                        Need Madrid to win to complete my bets.

Comment

Incredible goal by Ronaldo there, must be up with his best

Blimey, another ex-Spur scores. Madrid obviously don't want you to win any money!
                          Last edited by EJG1980; 14-09-2013, 21:31.

Comment

Bollocks. Come on Madrid!

Comment

On a more happier note, "my" team, Real Zaragoza had their first win of the season in Segunda, 3-0 against Tenerife. They have been really terrible so far, so I hope this was a turn to the better.

In June I was in Zaragoza and watched the last match of the previous season, which ended in a defeat against Atletico Madrid and relegation from Primera. After the match, fans were protesting so the riot police had to step in. It's one of those things you only see on TV and suddenly I was right in it... well, I was in a caf? close by and had front row tickets sort of speak.

Comment

Working...
                              X