Dodonpachi Saidaioujou REGION FREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dodonpachi Saidaioujou REGION FREE

Thought I'd give Saidaioujou it's own thread.

Cave are in talks with publishers to give Dodonpachi Saidaioujou a global release date on the Xbox 360

Affiliate links:

Buy at Play-Asia
    Or
    Yesasia
    Last edited by charlesr; 16-05-2013, 09:02.

Going to assume this isn't happening since the Japanese release is at the end of the month.

Comment

Or it will happen at a later date.

Comment

I meant the global date won't happen, not that it will never see PAL land. Going to grab the Japanese version.

Comment

whats the big deal with this version?

Comment

Costumes?

Comment

It's... it's... region free...!

Comment

I came on here to post the exact same news.

Get hype.

Comment

Is the difficulty level on this one supposed to be similar to doj or dfk? I struggled with them big time. Still tempted to get this.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                    *gasp* faints.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesy View Post
                      Is the difficulty level on this one supposed to be similar to doj or dfk? I struggled with them big time. Still tempted to get this.
                      Apparently the X360 mode is supposed to be an entry-level mode for those to accostumed to danmakus.

Comment

This is exciting news, a nice parting gift to everyone, I feel.

Quick question, I jumped in for the LE at ncsx but only managed to get an order in before the allocations sold out. Is there a possibility they won't be able to process late orders? I did get a confirmation e-mail from ncsx (and Paypal) so I'm hoping it's okay...

EDIT: Nevermind. I asked them myself and it's locked down. Expensive as hell, but there are no other good games coming out this year, so it's not too damaging.
                        Last edited by Kaosu; 11-05-2013, 22:07.

Comment

Not imported since Max Anarchy so I ordered from YesAsia...slow delivery but free postage and guaranteed tax free. ?46 quid all in is pretty good.

Comment

IF this is true, I just might opt to get a EU console over my idea to get an Asia/Jap one. Any suggestions? Is there one shmup region locked I need to play? I mainly want espgaluda 2, and dodonpachi games. Ginga Force and this one seem to be region free. It's just much easier to pick one up at the store, but I'm getting the XBOX mainly for shmups, although I might start binging on some exclusives when I get the chance. I also hear multiplatform games work sometimes better on the XBOX.
                            Last edited by danholo; 11-05-2013, 11:38.

Comment

Besides several Cave shooters that remain JP only I'd say Raiden Fighters Aces alone is reason enough to seriously consider getting a J360.

Comment

Working...
                              X