Best DS imports?

Might get into it.

I already have:

Daigasso! Band Brothers DX
    Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan
    Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2
    Jump Super Stars
    Jump Ultimate Stars

Thinking about getting a Taiko no Tatsujin game aswell. Which one is the best?

Name your favourites!
    Last edited by Nico87; 24-04-2011, 15:00.

How much japanese can you handle? If your fine with the language barrier then theres a load that you can enjoy.

As for the taiko games, it's hard to determine which is best as it's all down to the songs but personally i rate the 3rd one the best as on top of the regular game the story mode takes the form of a RPG where you battle random encounters likeyou were playing a sing, it's unique to the taiko games so far & a lot of fun. In order for me i'd go 3, 2 & then the first game but i'd get them all as they are a great series.

I'll add more later to this thread, what kinds of game genres do you like?? i see you like fighting & music so far.

Comment

Tales of Hearts
      Super Robot Taisen W
      SRW OG Saga - Endless Frontier EXCEED
      SRW OG Saga - Masoukishin - The Lord of Elemental
      Chousoujuu Mecha MG

Probably my top 5 Japan-only DS games.

Comment

Im detecting a robotty kind of flavour from Kryss's selection hehe.

Comment

I think you mean robotty flavour of AWESOMENESS.

Comment

I stand corrected

Comment

It's not like I don't have a ton of games from most genres, it's that they're out in English too.
              Or, like Last Bullet, Minna no Combini and Soma Bringer, I just haven't played them and can't give judgment.

Comment

Can't read a lick of Japanese, unfortunately, so everything besides RPG's would be fine! Think I'll go with the first TnT DS game.

This looks kind of fun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mh2P6vVwDs

Will probably get Ivy the Kiwi? aswell.
                Last edited by Nico87; 24-04-2011, 18:18.

Comment

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
                  Can't read a lick of Japanese, unfortunately, so everything besides RPG's would be fine! Think I'll go with the first TnT DS game.
                  Ignore all my suggestions bar CSJ Mecha MG then, lol.

Comment

Chousoujuu Mecha MG looks kinda neat. How import-friendly is it?

Comment

You don't need to understand the story to play the game, it's fairly straightforward.

Comment

Just ordered Taiko no Tatsujin DS: Dororon! Yokai Daikessen!! from NCSX.com. Figured I'd just buy the most recent game in the series and just skip the RPG mode unless I can find a solid FAQ/walkthrough for it! Really looking forward to this. I'm hooked on Ouendan 2 again, but it will be nice with something fresh.
                        Last edited by Nico87; 25-04-2011, 18:32.

Comment

It's really not that hard to complete the RPG mode, i think theres still threads on gamefaqs to get you past the bits most people get stuck on. It's a great game plus it comes with a gold pair of taiko drum stylus too

Comment

Loopop Cuuuuuuuuube

Comment

Working...
                            X